Foria Pleasure brings the power of ancient plant medicine to your fingertips. Inspire healing and unlock pleasure with an all-natural sensual enhancement oil designed specifically for women. Foria is hand-crafted from the female ﬂower of the marijuana plant – one of the oldest known aphrodisiacs in the world – using modern extraction techniques for optimal potency and purity.
Given the unique nature of our product, safety and purity is of paramount importance to us. It all starts with respect for the plant and the watershed where it grows. The cannabis is outdoor grown in Northern California without the use of harmful pesticides.
The cannabis oil is extracted using leading-edge solvent- free pharmaceutical grade processes that provide extracts in their purest possible form. To ensure the cleanest and safest final product possible Foria is tested at multiple stages through Steep Hill Labs. It is tested for potency, pesticides, residual solvents and microbials. Finally, Foria undergoes a “hot-fill” bottling process that allows a microbial-free product without the use of artificial preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FORIA Relief has been carefully crafted using a delivery system intended to maximize the muscle relaxing and pain relieving properties of cannabis without inducing a psychotropic “high”. Cannabis has a long, cross cultural history of use as a natural aide in easing symptoms associated with menstruation. Our intention is to share the powerful medicinal properties of this plant while utilizing modern extraction techniques to standardize purity and potency, thereby ensuring a safe and accessible experience for all women.*If you have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult with your physician or other personal health care practitioner prior to using Foria Relief.
Read the latest product review of Foria Relief:
How to use:
- Apply 4 sprays directly onto the clitoris, inner and outer labia, and inside the vagina. Everyone’s relationship to THC is unique, we encourage you to experiment to find what strength is just right for your body.
- The majority of women using this product report no psycho-activity or “feeling high” when using as directed.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for maximum absorption – a great time for foreplay or sensual massage.
- Pleasure yourself alone or with a partner as you desire.
- For more information, please visit our FAQ.
- As with all use of medical marijuana, plan your day accordingly and be safe.
- Foria is NOT latex-safe and is not recommended for use with latex condoms. It can be used with polyurethane and nitrile safer-sex products including polyurethane and nitrile condoms.